Posted on October 9th 2017 10:37:00 AM
5 Tips for Closing Your Swimming Pool
Written by Parrot Bay Pools & Spas
5 Tips For Properly Closing Your Swimming Pool
1. Adjust your pH level to the correct level for your type of pool.
2. Adjust your calcium and alkalinity to required levels.
3. Clean the pool. Remove all of the debris and brush the walls.
4. Add your winterizing chemicals including algaecide.
5. Adjust water levels and winterize plumbing lines based on the manufacturer’s instructions and install your cover.
As always call Parrot Bay Pools if you need to utilize our swimming pool closing services Fayetteville 910-429-0086 or Fuquay-Varina 919-322-4065.
Receive your free water test with closing kit purchase.
Visit one of our stores for closing chemicals, winter covers, waterbags, and more.
1629 N. Main Street Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526
3011 Town Center Drive Fayetteville, NC 28306